Sunday 27 March 2011

Hello Everyone! I'm just getting this blog started because I've been so busy, so sorry for the delay. I'm going to post what I've been up to recently, then try and stay up to date. This is my apartment, I have my own room and I'm pretty sure it's the closest apartment to the beach. I didn't get the ocean view, but we do have a patio...I cant really complain though haha.



This is the main road in the suburb where I live. Everything is much more expensive, and there are many more small, private shops, rather than large department stores. 




All of these photos were taken within a 40 second walk from my apartment. This is where I spend most of my time when I'm not studying; I'm usually playing guitar on this wall or swimming in these 'baths'.

No comments:

Post a Comment